You have no items in your shopping cart.
Say Goodbye to the Discomfort You’ve Experienced and Hello to the Comfort You Deserve.
The discomfort associated with acid reflux, GERD, heartburn, and other digestive ailments can be excruciating, often making sleep a distant dream. We are proud to offer an efficient and effortless solution - the Memory Foam Sleeping Wedge Pillow. Upholding the power of gravity, the wedge pillow elevates your head, shoulders, and torso to ensure that gastric acid and food remain in their respective places, whilst air passages are opened to allow for proper sinus drainage. Our effortless and organic remedy to acquire quality sleep is now within your reach!
A Few Reasons You’ll Love Your Wedge Pillow:
- Made from Environment-Friendly Products
- Extra Long to Fit Under Your Hips to Provide the Right Angle for Healthier Sleep
- Our Memory Foam is Half Inch Thick to Comfortably Support Your Upper Body
- Manufactured here in the USA
- Created with Top Doctors for Optimal Results
- Helps Relieve Back and Neck Pain
- Great for Sitting to Read or Watch TV in Bed
- Promotes Restful Sleep
- Helps reduce Acid Reflux, Gerd, Snoring, & Respiratory Difficulties, & Digestion Issues
- Contours to the Shape of Your Shoulders, Neck, & Head
- Breathable & Machine Washable Cover
- Conforms to Your Body’s Natural Curves
- Ergonomic Shape Can Help Prevent Orthopedic Health Issues
- Can also be Used to Elevate Your Legs & Feet
Get Your Back Support Systems Bed Wedge Pillow Today, and Start Enjoying Better Sleep! You May Even Consider Getting One for Your Best Friend Too!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Pillows are considered "Personal Care Items" and can not be returned once oped/used due to California law.
All Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 800-730-7070 or 866-949-3336 for instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization code. We'll notify you via e-mail once we've received and processed the returned item.