You have no items in your shopping cart.
Give your furry friend the gift of supreme comfort and care with our Bio-Foam memory foam dog beds. Not only do our beds provide unparalleled comfort, but they also come with a range of other features that both you and your dog will love. Here's why our dog beds are the perfect choice for your pet:
- Supreme comfort and care: Our premium orthopedic dog bed is designed to support your dog's bone structure and posture, relieving pressure, easing arthritis pain, hip dysplasia issues, joint inflammation, and other ailments. With whole body support, your furry friend will be happier and healthier.
- High-quality memory foam: We use the same premium medical-grade memory foam that we've been using for our mattresses, pillows, and orthopedic products for over 20 years. Our foam is 5 times denser than other foam dog beds, ensuring long-lasting comfort that won't go flat over time like other pillows.
- Even more comfort: Our bed is resistant to temperature changes and stays the same in warm or cold climates. It also includes a layer of Gel Memory Foam that helps keep your dog cool. The comfortable and soft cover is easily removable and washable, making accidents a breeze to clean.
- Hypoallergenic, non-toxic: Our dog beds are made 100% in the USA with a 3-year warranty. They are Certi-Pur Certified and Environmentally Safe, making them allergy-free with naturally hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, and dust mite resistant medical-grade polyurethane foam.
- For dogs of all sizes: Our dog beds come in a range of sizes for all breeds, making them a great choice for both large and small dogs, and even cats! Our beds are 4.5" thick and available in 5 sizes. See images for widths and lengths of all sizes.
Invest in the ultimate comfort for your furry friend with our Bio-Foam memory foam dog beds.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Pillows are considered "Personal Care Items" and can not be returned once oped/used due to California law.
All Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 800-730-7070 or 866-949-3336 for instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization code. We'll notify you via e-mail once we've received and processed the returned item.