Organic Shredded Latex Body Pillow
Our Shredded Latex Body Pillow provides the plushness, breathability & shapeability of down pillows. It provides the support of memory foam that keeps you cool and comfortable. Our body pillow is a perfect maternity pillow, which makes it a great pillow to use throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
- Latex Body Pillow 8 lb. Shredded 52”x10” Bamboo Cotton Cover.
- Made in the USA
- THE MOST NATURAL AND ORTHOPEDICALLY SOUND WAY TO SLEEP | Perfect Pregnancy Pillow / Maternity Pillow
- ORGANIC SPIRAL LATEX INTERIOR FOR SOFT AND COMFORTING SUPPORT |The inner material consists of soft and supportive organic latex. The latex is specifically engineered into spiral shapes that provide soft melt-into-your bed comfort yet full and abundant support. The organic spiral latex gives you the light-weight comforting feel of feathers yet the fullness and responsiveness of memory foam.
- PLUSH AND SOFT ANTIMICROBIAL + HYPOALLERGENIC BAMBOO COVER |The super soft and plush bamboo cover offers a deeply inviting level of comfort that you simply won’t be able to let go of. Bamboo also offers naturally occurring antimicrobial and hypoallergenic properties that keep your pillow clean and germ free.
- FULL BODY ORTHOPEDIC RELIEF – SHAPEABLE TO YOUR NEEDS | The pillow is easily shapeable to your orthopedic needs and your sleep preferences. It can easily be moved around at night with its light-weight organic latex material yet will provide full-body orthopedic support that relieves pain across the back, neck, hips, shoulders, and legs. The orthopedically engineered latex spirals ensure the pillow won’t go flat and will provide snuggly comfort throughout the night.
- A PERFECT NIGHT OF SLEEP FOR EXPECTING MOTHERS | Body pillows are perfect pregnancy pillows for expecting mothers due to the position and support they provide to the fetus, back, neck, shoulder, and legs during sleep. The pillow holds mothers in a comfortable half-fetal position, which relieves pain and prevents mothers from sleep positions that place too much pressure on the fetus during sleep.